CS6 Master Collection Keygen -OSX
Install Instructions: (Read carefully!)
1. Disable your Network card or pull the network cable out.
And make sure you dont have any of those entries in your hosts file
Lets start clean :)
2. Install the Master Collection CS6 with a serial generated from our keymaker ( do not close the keygen!).
When the error "Please connect to the internet and retry" shows click connect later.
3. Launch an Adobe application (Photoshop, Illustartor etc).
4. Confirm you have "connection problem" and you want it to
5. A request code will be generated. Use it with the serial you used to install adobe
to generate a activation code.
6. Validate it of course :).
7. Run Osx/disable_activation_osx as root
if you dont know how to do that, open a terminal window
then issue sudo -s, a root shell will open
then simply do "sh disable_activation_osx" w/o the ""
or ./disable_activation_osx( make it executable chmod 755 disable_activation_osx
you do that from the folder where disable_activation_osx is. (just copy it anywhere on your hdd)
Or do it manually
Add the text below to the bottom of your hosts file. (/private/etc/hosts /et/hosts)
# Adobe Blocker
8. After it has been activated re-enable you Network card and run the adobe updater to update your software to the latest version.
Note: If you encounter any issues with a previous installation / crack, please
uninstall Master collection and delete those folders :
If you re-install or want to install another application
Before entering your serial
Make sure your host file is clean and your internet is blocked a way or another, start at Step 1